Zinc (Zn) 29.7%
It’s used for vegetables, fruits trees, filed crops and ornamentals
Rate of application 100-150gm /600 l of water as foliar spray
– The presence of zinc in a complex image on organic acids helps to quickly absorb and treat zinc deficiency.
– has an active role in enzymatic reactions.
Zinc helps in the formation of plant hormones.
– Enter the formation of cytochrome and some pigments.
– has a role in the formation of starch and carbohydrates, which are formed within the plant.
– plays an essential role in the synthesis of tryptophan as well as the synthesis of activated auxins for most plant biological processes.
Available in 100 gm. &500gm & 1kg &10kg
Or according to recommended order