Potassium (K2O) 34 %
Phosphorous (P2O5) 52 %
It’s used for vegetables, fruits trees, filed crops and ornamentals
– A source rich in potassium and phosphorus in the absence of the need to Azut.
– Phosphorus activates the root mass.
– Phosphorus helps to increase the proportion of flowers in the contract and flowering period.
– Fertilizer contains a high percentage of potassium necessary for the plant to improve the economic characteristics of the crop.
– has a role in the formation of starch and carbohydrates, which are formed within the plant.
– Interest in plant nutrition with potassium and phosphorus increases the ability of the plant to resist diseases and withstand difficult climatic conditions such as frost, high temperature and salinity
Available in 10, 25kg bags
Or according to recommended order