Copper (Cu) 25%
Sulfur (SO3) 38.4%
It’s used for vegetables, fruits trees, filed crops and ornamentals
Helps in the vitality and germination of pollen.
– prevents pallor and twisting and twisting new leaves and prevents the wilt of the edges of the leaves.
– Enter the reactions of protein and carbohydrates.
– Preventing the phenomenon of retrograde death
– Copper helps to activate the enzymes that prevent the breakdown of plant cells.
– Copper has a protective role for plant in reducing fungal infections and fungal.
– Sulfur provides an appropriate medium until the root of the plant absorbs iron, phosphorus, zinc, manganese and copper from the soil due to the sulfur caused by alkaline soil equation
Available in 5kg &25kg
Or according to recommended order