Nitrogen (N) 19%
Phosphorous (P2O5) 19 %
Potassium (K2O) 19%
Sulfur (S) 1.83%
Magnesium (Mg) 1.06%
Zinc (Zn) 0.72%
Copper (Cu) 0.84%
Manganese (Mn) 0.55%
It’s used for vegetables, fruits trees, filed crops and ornamentals
RATE OF USES:
Vegetables (Greenhouse): 200-250 gm. /100L (Spraying every 12-15 days)
Vegetables (Open field): 500-600 gm. /100L (Spraying every 12-15 days)
Fruit trees: 400-500 gm. /100L (Spraying every 15 days)
Cereal Crops: 2-3 kg /Acre. (Spraying during Season)
Ornamental plant & Shrubs: 400-500gm. /100 L (Spraying every 15 days)
– Easy absorbent fertilizer and used as a comprehensive feeder to contain the major and minor elements, which increases the vegetable and fruit growth of the plant
– Increase the production and quality of the crop.
– Increases the quality of fruits and increases their content of sugars, solids and storage period.
– Zinc is necessary for the formation of amino acid tritophan, which precedes the formation of natural auxin in the plant
– Increases the ability of the plant to withstand difficult conditions in salt and sand
– Helps plants resist weather conditions from frost and high temperatures
– Spraying is preferred in the early morning before the temperature rises.
Available in 1-5-10-20 kg bags.
Or according to recommended order